15 August, 2012

Well Well Well


First I want to say thank you to everyone who reads my blog. That means I'm thanking you, because I believe there's a 99% probability that you're actually reading my blog right now. There's a formula for determining the probability of occurrence of things and I learned that in high school, and it involves some strange mathematical operator in the form of an exclamation mark called factorials, and I made sure I knew of that before I typed that previous sentence because I really want to make sure that it is true that there's a 99% chance you're reading this. So I'm thanking you for reading my blog whether or not you like what I write. If you like it, then thank you for being nice and cool. If you don't like it, then I still want to thank you because you're giving my blog some hits regardless. I don't really gain anything by getting my blog some hits so I couldn't care less about it, but I want to find something to thank you for because I'm feeling really nice and thankful right now, so there's that. Thank you.


I also want to say that from now on my blog posts will be a bit different. I think it's going to become more personal now, because I'm basically just going to share thoughts and things about my life from now on. But that's the way my blog has always been, so right now I'm confused about what change is really going to happen. I can't really explain it, but my blog posts will just be different in some way, and it started in the previous post where I just wrote anything that was in my head at the moment and I didn't care a lot about the editing. It's going to be much like that from now on, so there's a 99% chance my blog is going to be more random, my grammar more terrible, my language more of crap and stuff. My spelling is going to remain nice though. I used to be a champion speller when I was a kid, so there's a 99% chance my spelling will always forever be nice.


That 99% thing is starting to get annoying.


I think doing my blog this way is necessary since before I always thought too hard about what to write about and how I'm going to write it. Because of that later on my blogging experience became less fun like it's too much of a task. And then my blog posts started to become very depressing. Like, I read a couple of my more recent previous posts and I'm just shocked by how sad and depressing they all were. It's almost like it wasn't me talking. It's like all boohoo life is terrible, boohoo I'm starting to get serious about things and my future wawaawaa. Like, that's no fun at all. And I'm not really sure whether I actually felt that way during the times I wrote it, I'm quite sure I did, but my motto in life has always been "just enjoy life" and I'm always this laid-back-everything-goes-easy kind of guy so I feel bad that I wrote a couple of posts which were too depressing for everyone's sake.


So what am I going to talk about? I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of school stuff. But I promise you they will be interesting. Science is always interesting. I think it's going to be fun talking about life in school too. I think I'm going to talk about some of my classmates! Shit, that would be great. I'm quite sure a few of them know about my blog although I'm not sure whether they read it. I think it's going to be exciting when they read something here and they realize who I'm talking about. Like, talking crap about. There are some people in school I don't like and that's mainly because I don't like a lot of things, and also it's hard to find something to like about them. Won't it be fun if they realize that this despicable person doing this phony thing in school I'm writing about was actually them? Baby Jesus, I'm getting excited. It's getting quite boring in school with all my classmates being total bores, so at least maybe this is going to give them something fun to talk about.


Well I know this isn't a good way to keep friends. But I don't keep friends anyway; I keep acquainted.


I bet I sounded so immature in this post. Ha. Trust me, I am way more mature than most people. Anyway, cheers to more blog posts in the future! 









kudos to the awesome people who read this.
oliver.

9 Comments:

Asinastra Nightshade said...

Your first paragraph had me very confused, but...I appreciate the general acknowledgement.

Oliver said...

Wow your comment was quick! Haha, you're very much welcome. Yeah, my sentences there are quite long and lack proper structure. That can use some editing, but let's leave it that way. I'm tired. =]

Asinastra Nightshade said...

I just logged in when you posted. It's been ages since I blogged; I just occasionally pop my head in and say hello to everyone else.

Happy Elf Mom said...

Cheers to you, Oliver! I think the chance I read your post is 100%. There is probably some weird mathematical formula to it, but there it is.

The girl of the sun said...

First of all, your last posts were definitely not depressing as they seemed to you probably. I assure you that there were more helping and kind of 'asking for advise' than depressing. Secondly, it's good for you that you decided to change your style a little bit since you've achieved the level in blogging, when you have enough people who read and love reading you to write what you want. Wish I could do that. (I still try to attract people, who don't seem to be attracted so easily ;)).

The third thing I wanted to mention was that I loved that remark. Seemed so random, haha. Like you've showed your intention with randomness. This one: 'That 99% thing is starting to get annoying.'


Stuck in Teen said...

I'm sure there is some mathematical formula to it but its definitely true. Keep writing, Oliver!

Raz Darnell said...

MAN I know what you mean about it feeling like a task and overthinking it. I was starting to feel the same way. It's like, all of a sudden your realize you have more than 6 followers and you feel like every post has to be either hilarious or profound. But it doesn't. 180 people follow you because they like what you write, the way you write it. I'm still figuring this out, myself, but it's great to know that it's not just me :)

Oliver said...

@Nightshade
I hope you keep blogging then, Nightshade!

@Mrs. C
Thanks, Mrs. C! That 100% chance also sounds right. But I don't do a lot of math right, so what do I know? Ha.

@Sunny
Well that makes sense. You're right, I might have gone through those times when I needed some advise. I'm a normal person, and of course I could feel depressed at times. Heck, even the jolliest person on Earth would have some down times. Thanks though for always being there to say nice things and lift my spirit. Thank you so much for always being nice. =]

@Teeny
I will! Thanks! =]

@Raz
It's time to not overthink things! I suggest you just slow down or speed up, or whatever works for you (gosh I suck at giving advice), like, let the things be the way they should be -- the way they used to. There's no need really to burden yourself about blogging. Your blog is your own space where you free your mind. Write whatever you like, and people will read not what they like you to write but whatever you write for them 'cause that's how it goes.

I suck at giving advice. Golly. But I hope I made sense! I wish you all the best in school and life, Raz. =]

The girl of the sun said...

You are very much welcome. And it's not because I'm a very nice person. I can be evil at times.. I just think you deserve it.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...