|Chlorine is seventeen!|
Hi everyone, I just turned seventeen!
No, not today. I just turned seventeen, but not on this day. It's not my birthday today; it already passed.
Okay, so let's pretend that you actually care about me and you want to know how I celebrated my birthday: last Sunday, which is yesterday, my family just went out. We went to an Italian restaurant and ate a lot of food. I have never in my life been that full. We ordered two kinds of pasta dishes, one huge pizza, and a sausage calzone. My auntie was with us, too, because I love her (we all love her). We really had a fun time and... of course I ate a lot! I had huge servings of everything, and even my coke was up-sized! Karaoke. We sang: that was what we did next. That's my favorite thing to do so I really enjoyed big-time.
This post is getting boring.
Solution: I am going to make this a Top Ten post for the month of November. It may still be a bit boring, but hey, here's my list of Top Ten Things I Want for My Birthday (or for Christmas, whatever):
10. Ice cream - who doesn't love ice cream? What's your favorite flavor? Mine is cookies and cream, and chocolate chip cookie dough.
9. One year supply of peanut butter and coke - ah, okay. You all know how much I love peanut butter. I don't get why some people don't like it.
8. External hard drive - I just need something that can hold more than 700 gigabytes. Really.
7. Survivor t-shirt - I was planning on buying a Survivor "Team Villain" t-shirt online, but when I got to the site, it said that the design I would like to buy was no longer available. Sucks. I know that the t-shirt was designed for the previous season, but I really want that Villain t-shirt and I realized how much I want that t-shirt just recently.
6. Hats - I want to have a small collection of hats. Well, not really a collection: just a set of hats that I have for me to wear. I like to have hats because it can be worn on a regular day to school, and it can be used in parties, hat parties, for instance, and costume parties... whatever. I want a hat. A cowboy hat! A bowler hat!
5. Book - I want a new book. Hmm... I want some Stephen King books just so I can have a few additions to my King collection. Suggest a good book, please. And I want an Iliad book, because I need it for my World Literature class.
4. Survivor DVDs - oh yeah, I am a huge Survivor fan, and I really want to have a couple of Survivor DVDs! I specifically want the following seasons: Borneo, Australia, All-stars, Palau, Cook Islands, China, Micronesia, and Heroes vs Villains! Some of them are available on iTunes, but I want solid copies.
3. Blog followers - ha. I want more followers. I'm 19 people away from the one hundred mark. I really want to reach the hundred before the year ends! I have forced enough (six) of my friends to follow, and I doubt if I can get the rest of my friends to follow because I know they're not gonna do it without me giving them a Dilly bar or a soft-serve. And I'm usually broke, and more oftentimes selfish, so...
2. A new piercing - okay, I already had my ear pierced when I was sixteen a couple of months ago, but it's just one ear. I'm gonna stick to having only my right ear pierced, and I plan on having it on the cartilage. Ah, I want to do it this week!
1. Happiness - I want to be happy, what's the matter? =]
Okay, so I hope I didn't bore you. I gotta go now and enjoy being a teenager.
Oh my God, I have lots of things to do. I have not much time to enjoy, I guess. College obviously wants me dead, or sick.
kudos to teenagers.